- 4-ounce Mason jars (as many as you are making)
- The attached “Thank you it ‘mint’ a lot” templates
- Wrapped mints
- 1-prong hole puncher
Best for ages 3-8. The purpose of this activity is to is put into action the concept of gratitude.
1. Ask your child to identify one or more people whom they often forget to thank (bus driver, teacher, tutor, sibling, baby-sitter).
2. Have them create a “You ‘mint’ a lot” jar for them and give it to the identified person.
3. Print out the attached “Thank you it ‘mint’ a lot” template. Either Green or Red mints.
4. Cut out the template and punch two holes about 3/4 of an inch from each other on the top of the circle.
5. Fill the mason jar with mints and close the jar.
6. Put ribbon through the two holes of the template and tape on the jar.
7. Your project is now complete!